[SoC] GSoC 2020 - Coding Period Week 2 Report
gb_nedjima at esi.dz
Tue Jun 16 14:30:46 PDT 2020
Here is my first week of the coding period report:
- Tasks done this week:
- Got the separation between walls and roof working as you can in
this screenshot <https://imgur.com/OdlrvDo>.
- Got the textures rotation working (Very useful for roofs texture to
be aligned properly).
- Finishing the implementation of directional lights (PR link : Github
- Refactoring the code in vector layer texturing PR according to
suggestions (PR link : Github PR
- Fixing some bugs with the vector layer texturing implementation.
- Tasks to be done:
- Finish the implementation of vector layer texture support.
- Document the feature implemented more and enhance the UI.
- Get my pull requests approved.
- Discuss next features implementation (mainly exporting scenes)
- Blocking issues:
I had some trouble organizing my time due to some school project this
week but everything is going well I think.
You can find the report here as well:
4th year computer science and engineering student.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the SoC