[SoC] GSoC 2020 - Depth First Search and Sequential Vertex Coloring for pgRouting (Week 3 Report)
ashishkr23438 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 20 11:42:22 PDT 2020
This is my fifth weekly report of coding and the third report of the
Official Coding Period. (Week 3 Report)
Any feedback, comments, and suggestions are welcome.
*Week 3 Report (June 15th - June 21st)*
- What did I get done this week?
- Started coding my second function pgr_sequentialVertexColoring in a
separate branch named pgr_sequentialVertexColoring in my forked
- Added all the required files for the implementation of this
function - C, C++, SQL code, and the files required for the documentation
and pgTAP tests.
- Updated the configurations and signatures file.
- Details can be found in 
- The merged pull request can be found in 
- What do I plan on doing next week?
- I plan to study the boost code of the function and add the boost
functionality so that it returns the correct results for a given query.
- Details of possible sub-tasks can be found in 
- Am I blocked on anything?
- This isn't actually a "blocking" issue, but it would be great if it
is fixed. The GitHub build is always failing, probably because the
PostgreSQL on port 5433 is down. The builds on Travis and Appveyor are
The wiki page can be found in 
The repository can be found in 
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the SoC