[SoC] GSoC 2020 - Enhancing ARScale and CloudAnchor support to the MapMint4ME Android Application- Coding Phase Week 4

aditi sawant aditisawant007 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 21 11:53:48 PDT 2020

Dear Community Members,
This is my report for Coding Period Week 4(June 15th - June 21st).

   - *Week 4 (15th June- 21st June) * :

*What I completed this week?*

   - Added output of getPrn(), getAzimuth(), getSnr(), getElevation(),
   usedInFix() on UI[1]
   - Integrated this new module with existing MapMint4ME applicaton[2]
   - Resolved all errors and warnings while integrating this new module
   with existing MapMint4ME
   - Tested MapMint4ME with new functionalities on different devices and it
   runs smoothly without crashing
   - Test video link for MapMint4ME with Satellite Information Module[3]

*What am I going to achieve for next week?*

   - Will start working on the first objective i.e. storing AR Scene and
   visualizing it in app, discussion is going on with mentors regarding this.

*Is there any blocking issue?*

   - No blocking issue till now

Wiki Page can be found at [4]
Regards,