[SoC] GSoC 2020 - Enhancing ARScale and CloudAnchor support to the MapMint4ME Android Application- Coding Phase Week 4
aditisawant007 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 21 11:53:48 PDT 2020
Dear Community Members,
This is my report for Coding Period Week 4(June 15th - June 21st).
- *Week 4 (15th June- 21st June) * :
*What I completed this week?*
- Added output of getPrn(), getAzimuth(), getSnr(), getElevation(),
usedInFix() on UI
- Integrated this new module with existing MapMint4ME applicaton
- Resolved all errors and warnings while integrating this new module
with existing MapMint4ME
- Tested MapMint4ME with new functionalities on different devices and it
runs smoothly without crashing
- Test video link for MapMint4ME with Satellite Information Module
*What am I going to achieve for next week?*
- Will start working on the first objective i.e. storing AR Scene and
visualizing it in app, discussion is going on with mentors regarding this.
*Is there any blocking issue?*
- No blocking issue till now
Wiki Page can be found at 
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the SoC