[SoC] GSoC 2020 - Lengauer Tarjan dominator Tree and Two graphs common Spanning Trees for pgRouting - Weekly Report [Week 3]

Prakash Tiwari 85prakash2017 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 21 12:04:45 PDT 2020

Hello Everyone,

This is my weekly report for week [3] (June 14st-June 21st).The report
can also be found in project wiki [1].

* What did I get done this week?*

1. Created pull request in which my coding progress can be reviewed. [2]

2. Solve errors of the boost c++. And added
boost::lenguer_tarjan_dominator_tree with proper containers.

3. Created more basic pgTap tests.

4. Completed documentation of uptill work in *doc/LTDTree/LTDTree.rst* file. [3]

*What did I plan to do the next week?*

   - Solve errors of the boost c++ algorithms and make them capable to
return result.
   - Prepare user documentation
   - Create suitable queries using the sample data of the pgRouting
documentation.
   - Create the first term report.

*Am I blocked on anything?*

No blocking issues.