[SoC] GSoC 2020 - Lengauer Tarjan dominator Tree and Two graphs common Spanning Trees for pgRouting - Weekly Report [Week 3]
85prakash2017 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 21 12:04:45 PDT 2020
This is my weekly report for week  (June 14st-June 21st).The report
can also be found in project wiki .
* What did I get done this week?*
1. Created pull request in which my coding progress can be reviewed. 
2. Solve errors of the boost c++. And added
boost::lenguer_tarjan_dominator_tree with proper containers.
3. Created more basic pgTap tests.
4. Completed documentation of uptill work in *doc/LTDTree/LTDTree.rst* file. 
*What did I plan to do the next week?*
- Solve errors of the boost c++ algorithms and make them capable to
- Prepare user documentation
- Create suitable queries using the sample data of the pgRouting
- Create the first term report.
*Am I blocked on anything?*
No blocking issues.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the SoC