[SoC] GSoC 2020 - Develop CQL Filter implementation for pygeoapi - Coding Period Week 3 Report
farheenbano94 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 21 13:51:22 PDT 2020
This is my report for the period (June 15-June 21). The updated report can
also be found at the project wiki page
The forked repo of the project can be found here
*What I have done during this period?*
- Read about Test-driven development (TDD) approach
- Added filter key in test config file for cql-text and cql-json
- Added test cases on get_oas_30() and test_cql_filters() functions for
every piece of the openapi document related to CQL extension in test
- On executing the added test cases, all the 20 test cases were passed
- Modified openapi file so that it generates the proposed OpenAPI
document for filter, filter-lang, CQL components, responses and schemas.
- Committed the branch changes to the forked repository.
*What am I going to achieve for next week?*
- Test the code for compliance
- Start the documentation
*Are there any blockers?*
No blockers for now
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the SoC