[SoC] GSoC 2020 - Coding Period Week 3 Report
gb_nedjima at esi.dz
Thu Jun 25 08:20:11 PDT 2020
For my third week I didn't have time to work on the QGIS 3D project because
of school projects. I had 3 of them in different subjects and had to send
them the same week.
Fortunately I finished my school work and will not have this issue again.
Here is the report that I should have done earlier:
- Tasks done:
- Got the directional lights implementation merged into the main QGIS
- Discussed the 3D export feature with mentors.
- Tasks to be done:
- Finish the other pull request and get it merged as soon as possible.
- Start working on the 3D exporting feature and making classes for
managing .obj files.
- Blocking issues: this week I didn't have time to work on QGIS 3D
because I had 3 school projects to deliver the same week all in different
subjects. Fortunately I finished all my school work and will not have
problems like that again.
You can find the report here as well:
I apologize again for not reporting my situation properly beforehand.
4th year computer science and engineering student.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the SoC