[SoC] Week 4 report: Creation of a new GRASS GIS startup mechanism
L.Kladivova at seznam.cz
Fri Jun 26 03:42:57 PDT 2020
I am sending my report for Week 4 (June 22-June 28). The report can also be
found in the project wiki: https://trac.osgeo.org/…dow
1) What did I complete this week?
I finalized my work regarding the Location Wizard:
* Editing of CRS selection page where WKT is using pasted text instead of
search mechanism (see https://github.com/OSGeo/grass/pull/721
(https://github.com/OSGeo/grass/pull/721), see https://github.com/OSGeo/
* Correction of errors according to flake 8 and addition of some
description (see https://github.com/OSGeo/grass/pull/728
I have also started to work on other issues related mainly to the Data
* Correction of "list index out of range" error appears in the Console
tab in GUI after right click on the database directory ("grassdata") node
(root) in the Data tab (see https://github.com/OSGeo/grass/pull/736
(https://github.com/OSGeo/grass/pull/736), see https://github.com/OSGeo/
* Add new mapset action to data catalog (see https://github.com/OSGeo/
grass/pull/731(https://github.com/OSGeo/grass/pull/731), see https://
* created GenericMultiValidator in gui_core/widgets that can pass
tuple of conditions and callbacks,
* defined callbacks (_nameValidaionFailed, the ogr check and also test
whether the mapset already exists) inside the NewMapsetDialog class,
* created simple function in guiutils to check if mapset exists.
2) What am I going to achieve for next week?
I would finalize on the PR Add new mapset action to data catalog (see
(https://github.com/OSGeo/grass/pull/731), see https://github.com/OSGeo/
* adjusting the code in gis_set.py to accommodate the new changes,
* creation of new function in datacatalog/tree called insertMapset for
inserting a mapset into a virtual tree,
* adjusting the code in gis_set.py and tree.py to accommodate the new
I would also start to work on other issues related mainly to the Data
* Add, rename and delete of Location and Mapset in Data catalog (see
* Distinguish mapsets by ownership and lock (see https://github.com/
3) Is there any blocking issue?
I do not have any blocking issues.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the SoC