[SoC] GSoC 2020 Coding Period Report Week 4
raj.himanshu2 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 02:05:39 PDT 2020
My Wiki 
My Forked Repository 
This is my report for *Coding Period Week 4 (June 22th - June 28th).*
- *What did I get done this week?*
- Added documentation for the function pgr_boyerMyrvold() which
provides a short description of the function, sample usage of
through sample queries and results, tables that explain the input
parameters as well as output parameters and finally reference links to
Boost's Boyer Myrvold planarity documentation as well as Wikipedia's
explanation of the Planarity explanation.
- Removed unnecessary header files, redundant code and comments from
- Started designing my next planar graph boost function
- Details can be found in 
- The merged pull request can be found in 
- *What do I plan on doing next week?*
- Complete designing of next boost function boost::make_connected().
- Study the above boost function.
- I will be creating a basic skeleton for C, C++, SQL code, and for
the documentation and tests. For this, I will be adding all the required
files in their required directories, containing basic code
related with the
new function. I will also add the function name in the configuration file
and update the signature file accordingly.
- *Am I blocked on anything?*
- Currently I am getting errors on doxygen dot files on my pc.
- Apart from this I don't have any blocking issues.
 Forked Repository <https://github.com/rajhim2/GSoC-pgRouting/tree/him>
 Merged Pull Request
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the SoC