[SoC] GSoC 2020 - Lengauer Tarjan dominator Tree and Two graphs common Spanning Trees for pgRouting - Weekly Report [Week 4]
85prakash2017 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 08:41:58 PDT 2020
This is my weekly report for week  (June 21st-June 28th).The report
can also be found in project wiki .
What did I get done this week?
- Created the pull request in which my weekly progress can be reviewed.
- Fixed the server got crashed when user entered any query.
- Created function is_valid_root to handle negative vertex and
vertex that are not present in the graph. Also raised exception in
- Written ltdtree-edges-cases pgTap tests. Which includes:
- 0 edge 0 vertex tests
- Root not present tests
- Negative root tests
- Id constrained tests
- Added docqueries for the documentation using the pgRouting Sample Data.
- Completed user documentaion with suitable example.
What do I plan on doing next week?
- Create more pgTap tests.
- Add more suitable example in documentation.
- Complete first term evaluation and work on feedback provided from
- Open an issue to discuss about the signature of next function Two
Graph Common Spannig Trees.
- Add initial sql and c\c++ files to be required to develop the function.
Am I blocked on anything?
No blocking issues.
Meetings attended in this week
No meetings are scheduled.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the SoC