[SoC] Request to contribute in QGIS project through GSoC 2020

Martin Dobias wonder.sk at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 00:26:44 PST 2020

Hi Nedjima

Great to hear that you would be interested to improve QGIS 3D. As
Ismail has suggested already, it would be good to have a look at the
ideas listed on QGIS GSoC 2020 page and see which topics within QGIS
3D would be of your interest, maybe you have your own ideas as well
that are not listed there (for example, what are the 3D features your
teacher has been missing :-)). Afterwards we could discuss what would
be a reasonable scope for a proposal. It is great to hear that you
have experience with C++/Qt/OpenGL as this is exactly the kind of
mixture of skills needed for a project with QGIS 3D.

https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/wiki/Google-Summer-of-Code-2020-Ideas

Regards
Martin