[SoC] [pygeoapi] GSoC 2020 - Introduction - Alex Mathew - Data transaction implementation on pygeoapi

Alex Mathew pingalex94 at gmail.com
Tue May 19 06:45:42 PDT 2020

Hello everyone,

My name is Alex Mathew, a geoinformatics masters student with a background
in computer science from CSRE, Indian Institute of Technology Bombay.

I am super excited that my GSoC`20 proposal for data transaction
implementation on pygeoapi has been accepted. This proposal is based on OGC
API - Features - Part 4: Simple Transactions
<http://docs.opengeospatial.org/DRAFTS/20-002.html>. Details of my proposal
can be found in GSoC`20 accepted proposals
<https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/projects/#6014988436635648>. I would
love to hear your suggestions regarding the same.

Lastly, I would like to thank OSGeo and pygeoapi communities for giving me
this wonderful opportunity.

Regards,
Alex Mathew
Github <https://github.com/alex-mathew>