[SoC] [pygeoapi] GSoC 2020 - Introduction - Alex Mathew - Data transaction implementation on pygeoapi

Rajat Shinde rajatshinde2303 at gmail.com
Tue May 19 07:57:10 PDT 2020

Dear Students,

Thanks for introducing yourself to the SoC list. This is a reminder to our
Github repo so that the community can follow your progress throughout
summer.

Also, if your request for OSGeo wiki is yet to be approved then please
indicate that you are a GSoC student and send your username to the
gsoc-admins (gsoc-admin at osgeo.org) to speed up your approval.

Kind regards,
Your OSGeo GSoC Admins

[1] https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/soc/2020-May/004446.html