[SoC] GSoC 2020 - Depth First Search and Sequential Vertex Coloring for pgRouting - Community Bonding Report Week 3 (Week [-1] Report)
ashishkr23438 at gmail.com
Sat May 23 10:18:18 PDT 2020
As I had already started coding from this week, so this is my first weekly
Public Repository: 
Project Wiki: 
*Coding Period Week [-1] Report (Community Bonding Week 3)*
*(May 18th - May 24th)*
- *What did I complete this week?*
- I started coding my first function named pgr_depthFirstSearch in a
branch named pgr_depthFirstSearch  in my forked repository.
- Added all the required files for the implementation of this
function - C, C++, SQL code, and the files required for the documentation
- Added the function name in the configuration.conf file and the
signatures in the pgrouting--3.0.0.sig file.
- Made a pull request #34 to the gsoc-ashish branch of the
GSoC-pgRouting repository .
- *What did I plan to do the next week?*
- Currently, the function returns an empty row for every query. So, I
will first transform the data to C++ containers suitable for using with
boost and will try to add the boost functionality to this function.
- *Am I blocked on anything?*
- No, currently I don't have any blocking issue.
-  https://github.com/krashish8/GSoC-pgRouting
-  https://github.com/pgRouting/GSoC-pgRouting/pull/34
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the SoC