[SoC] GSoC 2020 - Enhancing ARScale and CloudAnchor support to the MapMint4ME Android Application- Coding Phase Week 1

aditi sawant aditisawant007 at gmail.com
Sun May 31 10:07:46 PDT 2020

Dear Community Members,

In last report, I missed to add link to my Project Wiki page. Also, I made
some changes to my report. Hence sending it again.

*Coding Phase 1*:

   - *Week 1 (25th May- 31st May) * :

   1. *What I completed this week?*

   - studied how to add location support in Android Application. [1]
   - studied and implemented "Get Current Location in Android".[2]
   - Tested the simple Location support added to Android Application. [3]
   - Tested this location application on different android devices.

   1. *What am I going to achieve for next week?*

   - Show number of satellite and their position relatively to the current
   position.
   - Integrate all this with MapMint4ME application.

   1. *Is there any blocking issue?*

   - MapMint4ME have different language support while combining new part I
   have to take care of that.

Wiki Page can be found [4]

Regards,
Aditi Sawant