[SoC] GSoC 2020 - Enhancing ARScale and CloudAnchor support to the MapMint4ME Android Application- Coding Phase Week 1

aditi sawant aditisawant007 at gmail.com
Sat May 30 11:26:46 PDT 2020

Dear Community Members,
As I had already mentioned, I had already started coding from this week.
Here is my coding Phase Week 1 report.

*Coding Phase 1*:

   - *Week 1 (25th May- 31st May) * :

   1. *What I completed this week?*

   - studied how to add location support in Android Application. [1]
   <https://developer.android.com/reference/android/location/package-summary>
   - Tested the simple Location support added to Android Application. [2]

   1. *What am I going to achieve for next week?*

   - Add this "Get Current Location" to MapMint4ME application

   1. *Is there any blocking issue?*

   - MapMint4ME have different language support while combining new part I
   have to take care of that.

Regards,
Aditi Sawant

[1] https://developer.android.com/reference/android/location/package-summary