[SoC] GSoC 2021 Week 9: Implement 3D Scene Visualization support to MapMint

Aniket Giri aniketgiri770 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 06:49:09 PDT 2021

Hello Everyone.

This is my report of the work done in the 9th week of the Coding Period
from August 1 – August 7.

*This week I accomplished the following: *

   - Added upload page to existing UI for the user to upload the data.
   - Visualize the model on the new UI created.
   - Currently understanding how .htaccess files are created.

*My plans for next week:*

Next week I am planning to:

   - I will be creating a service to upload the user data and use it for
   visualization.
   - Will add more functionality to the visualize model.

*Am I blocked on anything?*

- No, I am not blocked on anything.

*Related Links :*

Project page: