[SoC] GSoC 2021: First Evaluation Information - Evals Open July 12th - July 16th 1800 UTC

Rahul Chauhan rahulnitsxr at gmail.com
Fri Jul 9 11:54:40 PDT 2021

Dear Students,

Hope you all are doing great. It is so exciting to follow your weekly
reports and see the growth during the first few weeks of GSoC 2021. We hope
you all are enjoying your work too.

Next week i.e. *July 12th, 2021* would mark the beginning of 1st Evaluation
Period and you have to submit the Mentor evaluations by *July 16th, 2021
**18:00
UTC*. You might have already received an email from the Google OSPO team in
this regard.

*Note*: Please follow some FAQs regarding Evaluation Period-

1. When will I be able to submit the Mentor Evaluations?
A: Starting from July 12th, 2021 till July 16th, 2021 18:00 UTC.

2. What are the steps to complete the evaluations?
A: Go to your Dashboard on the GSoC program site. Click on "Complete
Evaluation" and fill out the form.

3. May I find the questions beforehand for heads-up?
A: Yes. Please follow the link:
https://developers.google.com/open-source/gsoc/help/evaluations#student

4. What would happen if a Student fails to submit the Mentor Evaluation in
time?
A: The Student fails and would be removed from the program. More details:
https://google.github.io/gsocguides/student/evaluations#how-evaluations-work

All the best!