[SoC] GSoC 2021 Week 5: Implement 3D Scene Visualization support to MapMint

Aniket Giri aniketgiri770 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 12 02:13:27 PDT 2021

Hello everyone,

This is my report of the work done in the 5th week of the Coding Period
from July 5 – July 11.

*This week I accomplished the following:*

   - I have created a simple python service, I am working on creating a
   service that will load the data from the user.
   - I am still working on the *Zoo Service configuration file* needed to
   create the zoo service to load the file.
   - I am still working on the *serviceProvide.py*: the python script that
   will be used to visualize the loaded 3D Model.

*My plans for next week:*

Next week I am planning to:

   - I will be creating a service that will take the 3D Model and load the
   data in the cesium for visualization.

*Am I blocked on anything?*

- No, I am not blocked on anything.

*Related Links :*