[SoC] Week 5: Integrating 3D scene builder as WPS services within MapMint administration User Interface

Sandeep Saurav sandeep.saurav97 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 12 02:22:05 PDT 2021

Hello Everyone,

*Here is the list of tasks that I have completed during this week of coding
period (5 July'21 - 11 July'21)*
1. Created a web service based UI using Flask and added some functionality
to it.
2. Added Point cloud creation and visualization using Three.js to the UI.
3. Initiated setting up Potree Visualization in the UI.*What I'll be doing
Next week-*
1. Sort out some existing errors in the UI.
2. Complete Potree visualization setup.
3. Will create a WPS service for point cloud creation and visualization and
integrate with MapMint.

*Links:-*
Project Page:
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GSoC%2721_Integrating_3D_scene_builder_as_WPS_services_within_MapMint_administration_User_Interface