[SoC] Implement 3D Scene visualization support to MapMint

Aryan Kenchappagol aryan.kenchappagol at gmail.com
Mon Jul 19 01:03:47 PDT 2021

Hello everyone,

Firstly, thank you mentors for the feedback and cooperation regarding my
first evaluation during the first coding period. Also, here is my report
for the work done in the 6th Week of the Coding Period.

What have I done this week?

-        Worked on setting up the homepage for loading the 3D TileSet along
with Cesium script.

-        Working on establishing the Zoo Service configuration file.

-        Had a mentor-meeting where discussion regarding Zoo Services took
place.

My plans for next week.

-        Continue my work on successfully establishing Zoo Service File.

Am I blocked on anything?

-        No, I am not blocked on anything.

Any suggestions are welcome :)

Regards,

Aryan Kenchappagol.

Related Links