[SoC] Implement 3D scene visualization support to MapMint

Aryan Kenchappagol aryan.kenchappagol at gmail.com
Sat Jul 24 22:57:39 PDT 2021

Hello everyone,
This is my 7th weekly report for the Official Coding Period of GSoC 2021.Week
7 Report (July 19th - July 25th)*What did I get done this week?*

   - - Setup CesiumJS client inside the working Repository
   - - Added volumes under zoo-kernel for loading the template
   - - Created a function for rendering model of a 3D format
   - - Testing models of different file formats with CesiumJS on MapMint
   instance

*Plans for next week*

   - - Generalize the template for user to load different models
   - - Start with UI along with necessary input fields

*Am I blocked on anything?*

   - - No, I am not blocked on anything.

*Related Links*

   - Project Page
   <https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GSoC_2021_Implement_3D_scene_visualization_support_using_Potree_and_integrate_with_MapMint>
   - GitHub <https://github.com/aryanxk02/3D-Visualization-Support>
   - ZOO Project <https://github.com/ZOO-Project/ZOO-Project>

Any suggestions and help are welcome :)Thank you.
Aryan Kenchappagol