[SoC] GSoC 2021 - Week-1 Report : Building the AR Draw Experience with UNITY 3D and Integrating it with the present MapMint4ME App

Sourav Singh srvsingh1962 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 13 01:23:17 PDT 2021

Hi everyone,

This mail is the report for *Week 1 from June 7 to June 13*, This mail is
consists of everything I have done during that period.

I have done the tasks during the bonding period :

   - Discussing with the mentors for doubts regarding the project.
   - Gone through blogs, documentation, and videos regarding the project.
   - Worked upon UX and UI for the AR experience.
   - Worked on writing C# script in UNITY for the project.
   - Building the first iteration APK of the AR Draw project in UNITY 3D. (
   Screen Recording Link :
   https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nAy3KkDFaff6bvZWLUWHTfSTy0-Z_zF-/view?usp=drivesdk
     )

*Am I blocked on anything?*