[SoC] Report of Community Bonding Period

Sourav Singh srvsingh1962 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 12 22:27:47 PDT 2021

Hi everyone,

This mail is the report for the *Community Bonding Period from May 17 to
June 7*, Sorry I am late for the report for the community bonding period
here on soc mailing list. This mail is consists of everything I have done
during that period.

I have done the tasks during the bonding period :

   - Introduced myself over the channel and shared my proposal over the
   mailing list for suggestions and feedbacks.
   - Communicating with mentors and Getting familiar with the source code
   of the project given by mentors.
   - Participated in an introduction meeting with all the mentors where we
   have discussed the work we are going to do.
   - Created a wiki page for the project "Building the AR Draw Experience
   with UNITY 3D and Integrating it with the present MapMint4ME App".
   - Forked the repository of MapMint4ME android application. Repository
   <https://github.com/srvsingh1962/MapMint4ME>
   - Updated wiki User page and added my personal information. User
   <https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/User:Srvsi>
   - Updated links on the wiki Google Summer of Code 2021 Accepted Page
   <https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Google_Summer_of_Code_2021_Accepted>
   - Joined MapMint Slack Workspace created by mentors.
   - Development Environment setup of MapMint4ME android application for
   UNITY 3D and Android Studio.
   - Discussing with the mentors their expectations over the GSoC 2021
   project period

*Am I blocked on anything?*

No, I Think

With Regards,