[SoC] Week 3: Integrating 3D scene builder as WPS services within MapMint administration User Interface

Sandeep Saurav sandeep.saurav97 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 27 14:25:57 PDT 2021

Hi Everyone,

Here is the list of tasks that I have completed during this week of coding
period (21 Jun'21 - 27 Jun'21)
1. Integrated the generation and visualization of multiple format 3D point
cloud files in the UI.
2. Applied some more advanced algorithm to remove noise from the generated
3D point clouds
3. Integrated camera setup for taking live images and videos and convert
them into point clouds

What I'll be doing Next week-
1. Setup MapMint on a Docker container on my local machine.
2. Will code to generate Mesh from the 3D point clouds.

Links:-
Project Page:
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GSoC%2721_Integrating_3D_scene_builder_as_WPS_services_within_MapMint_administration_User_Interface
User Page: https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/User:SandeepSaurav