[SoC] Announcement: Special session for OSGeo Google Summer of Code 2022 Contributors in the FOSS4G 2022

Luca Delucchi lucadeluge at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 05:19:13 PDT 2022

Dear OSGeo GSoC Contributors,

I would like to invite you to do a test to check that everything works
fine for your online talk. Since in the previous slots (announced with
the speaker guideline) few of the speakers show up I set up a poll to
check your availability.

Please fill the following poll with your availability

https://framadate.org/Sc268z9YirafiMTU

You can find the link for the test in the speaker guidelines in the
poll description 2022.foss4g.org/speaker_guidelines.php

Best regards
Luca for Firenze Local Organising Committee

On Fri, 1 Jul 2022 at 18:01, Rajat Shinde <rajatshinde2303 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear OSGeo GSoC Contributors,
>
> We are elated to share with you that following the trend that started in FOSS4G 2021, the International FOSS4G 2022 conference organizing team has allotted a special session for all the OSGeo GSoC 2022 participants. This is a wonderful opportunity for all of you to share your work. The schedule of the session can be accessed here [1].
>
> In this regard, we request you to be prepared for your talk. You can include an introduction of your work, the state of the project before you started working, your developments, and most importantly, your experience while working with the OSGeo community.
>
> Next Steps:
> 1. For us:
>
> Adding all of you as speakers to the session.
>
> 2. For you:
>
> You might have already received an email from the FOSS4G 2022 team regarding your registration details. If not, kindly let us know urgently.
> Acknowledge this email as soon as you read this (even "I am in!" works :-) ) so that we know that you know about the announcement.
>
> We thank the FOSS4G 2022 team for their support and for giving an opportunity to the students to showcase their work to the global open source geospatial community. :)
>
> Kind regards,
> OSGeo GSoC Administration Team
>
> [1] https://talks.osgeo.org/foss4g-2022/talk/9XUSWF/

ciao