[SoC] Announcement: Special session for OSGeo Google Summer of Code 2022 Contributors in the FOSS4G 2022

Rajat Shinde rajatshinde2303 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 13 06:02:48 PDT 2022

Hi Sandeepan, all,

You can follow the recording <https://youtu.be/Jjgghz_EzWQ> of the FOSS4G
2021 Google Summer of Code and UN-OSGeo Education Challenge 2021
Presentations. This will give you an idea about the content to be
included in your presentation.

In general, you can include an introduction of your work, the state of the
project before you started working, your developments, and most
importantly, your experience while working with the OSGeo community.

Also, please don't forget to follow the instructions shared by Luca in the
last email regarding checks for online talk.

Thanks and regards,
Rajat
(OSGeo GSoC Admins Team)