[SoC] Integrating Zoo-services with QGIS week 9 report

Rajat Shinde rajatshinde2303 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 22:05:45 PDT 2022

Hello Sandeepan,

The report should provide all the details of the work done over the entire
week. Moreover, there is no formatting in your report. Tasks for next week
are starting from 2. In the link provided in the report [1], all commits
have the same title - Add files via upload. Also, the last commit was 9
days ago, then the next commit was 22 hrs ago, just before sending the
report.

The GSoC reports are important for the OSGeo community to follow your work.
We would highly recommend preparing comprehensive reports following proper
formatting for the upcoming reports.

All the best!

[1]
https://github.com/sdhoundiyal/GSoC_ZOO-Project/blob/main/zoo-project/zoo-services/qgis/dockerSetupFile