[SoC] Kind Reminder | GSoC 2022 - Instructions for Packaging your Work and Final Submission Guidelines | Deadline - September 12, 18:00 UTC

Rahul Chauhan rahulnitsxr at gmail.com
Sun Sep 11 13:08:52 PDT 2022

Dear GSoC Candidates,

This is a kind reminder to our previous email regarding instructions for
packaging your work and final submission. Please remember that the
deadline to *submit your final project* and *fill the mentor
evaluation* is *September
12**, 18:00 UTC *and this is a hard deadline.

We congratulate you all for the great work over the GSoC 2022 and we are
looking forward to your final reports. Thanks to the candidates who have
already shared their final reports.

All the best!
Kind regards,
OSGeo GSoC Administration Team