[SoC] GSoC 2023 - Coding Period - Fifth Week Report - Implement SensorThings API standard in istSOS

Filippo Finke filippo.finke at gmail.com
Sun Jul 2 01:00:00 PDT 2023

Hello everybody,

I am writing this email to provide an update on the work I have completed
during the fifth week of the coding period.

The following tasks have been accomplished[^1]:

- run Saail's code and test it
- created a Proof of Concept for the integration between my code and
Saail's code
- add documentation to the code
- continued developing the $filter query parameter with focus on logical
operators (AND and OR)

_What did I plan to do the next week?_

- keep testing the whole sta2rest converter module
- discuss with Saail and the mentors about the integration of the two
modules
- discuss next steps with the mentors

_Am I blocked on anything?_

- No blockers

Any feedback and suggestions are welcome.

A longer version of the report can be found on the Wiki Page of the
Project[^2] or on my blog[^3].

Best regards,
Filippo Finke

[^1]: https://github.com/istSOS/istsos-miu/pull/16