[SoC] GSoC 2023: Week 05 Report: Getting ready with ZOO-Project for the OGC Compliance Testing.

Koushikey Chhapariya chhkoushikey at gmail.com
Sun Jul 2 11:07:15 PDT 2023

Hello Everyone!

This is my weekly report for the ZOO project (24th June- 30th June). The
list of tasks is summarised below:

   - While running the test for OGC API Processes - Part 1: Core using IUT
   [1], we had 3 failed tests. We made the following preposition to debug the
   error in the failed tests:

   1. We tried to identify if the 3 failing tests were related to each
      other. [2]
      2. We analyzed that the job ID running on the server and the job ID
      used in the POST request [3] are different.
      3. While printing the executeNode to know the Job ID, the output is
      in JSON format, stating
      {"inputs":{"a":"teststring","pause":5},"outputs":{"a":{"transmissionMode":"value"}},"response":"raw"}
      which needs to be interpreted.
      4. For the error test Job Results: java.lang.AssertionError: Expected
      status code 200 but found 404 expected [true] but found [false] , but we
      observed the status code output is Status Code: 201 itself.
      5. For both the status node and HTTP response, the same error
      information is passing: The JobID from the request does not match any of
      the Jobs running on this server which can be interpreted as that there is
      an issue with JobID considered with the ZOO API.

   - We created an issue on the main repository of the OGC-ETS repository
   to have further information. [4]

What am I planning to do next week?

   - To execute the points suggested in the issue comment. [5]

Am I blocked on something?

   - Taking time to debug with limited availability of documentation.

Any feedback and suggestions are welcome.
A detailed version of the report can be found on the Wiki Page of the
Project [6]

[1] http://zookernel/ogc-api/
[2]
http://localhost:8080/teamengine/viewSessionLog.jsp?session=s0001&stop=undefined&t=1687940941823
[3]
https://github.com/opengeospatial/ets-ogcapi-processes10/blob/master/src/main/java/org/opengis/cite/ogcapiprocesses10/jobs/Jobs.java#L1649
[4] https://github.com/opengeospatial/ets-ogcapi-processes10/issues/68
[5]
https://github.com/opengeospatial/ets-ogcapi-processes10/issues/68#issuecomment-1615972772
[6] https://github.com/Koushikey4596/ZOO-Project/wiki/Weekly-Report:-Week-05

Koushikey Chhapariya
Centre of Studies in Resources Engineering (CSRE)
Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay
https://sites.google.com/view/koushikey