[SoC] GSoC 2023 - Coding Period - Week 01 Report: Getting ready with ZOO-Project for the OGC Compliance Testing.

Koushikey Chhapariya chhkoushikey at gmail.com
Sun Jun 4 06:59:55 PDT 2023

Hello Everyone!

I am writing this email to submit my weekly report for the ZOO-project from
29th May – 2nd June. The list of tasks completed during this week is
summarised below:

   1. Setup ZOO-Project on a local machine [1] [2]
   2. Setup the OGC Cite test server on a local machine using the
   documentation included within the Docker file [3] [4]
   3. Run the tests for OGC API - Processes - Part 1: Core from the local
   machine, cite test instance using local ZOO-Project instance as Instance
   Under Test (IUT in the JAVA code associated with the CITE team code
   available [5][6])
   4. Started building docker, setting up and running the team engine on
   the local server.

What am I planning to do next week?

   1. To look up and solve errors while running the team engine on the
   local server
   2. To build ETS on GitHub

Am I blocked on something?

   1. No, I am not blocked on anything.

Any feedback and suggestions are welcome.

A detailed version of the report can be found on the Wiki Page of the
Project [7]

Regards,
Koushikey

[1] https://github.com/ZOO-Project/ZOO-Project/tree/main/zoo-project
[2]
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HRqXKJHAuWdfGkzMgmODp6RL0ev8bw4T/view?usp=sharing
[3]
https://github.com/opengeospatial/ets-ogcapi-processes10/blob/master/Dockerfile
[4]
https://drive.google.com/file/d/13zfKftzLcnvFECJLHnICS14khB6M27vO/view?usp=sharing
[5] https://github.com/opengeospatial/ets-ogcapi-processes10
[6]
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1J1MWmqmFrE0P1eKCK0dfMnmT-wqvD7E4/view?usp=sharing
[7] https://github.com/Koushikey4596/ZOO-Project/wiki/Weekly-Report:-Week-01

Koushikey Chhapariya
Centre of Studies in Resources Engineering (CSRE)
Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay
https://sites.google.com/view/koushikey