[SoC] GSoC 2023: Week 1 Report

Yige Huang square1ge at gmail.com
Sun Jun 4 06:57:55 PDT 2023

Hello everyone,

I am writing to give an overview of the progress I have made during the
first week of coding period (May 29 - Jun 4).

   - What did I get done this week?

-   Created a branch in the GSoC-pgRouting repository.
-   Follow mentor's guide [1]: Watched video at [2], together with the PR
[3].
-   Studied how to standardize the output columns of a function, adjust
documentation queries results, and other related tasks by following PR [4].
-   Made a PR [5] of adding my name to the contributor's list.

   - What do I plan on doing next week?

- Catch up on my week 1 work.
- Start standardizing the output columns of pgr_withPointsDD.

   - Am I blocked on anything?

Due to my final exams, I wasn't able to devote so much time to the project
that there was no real progress in code. But I will catch up on my work in
the coming week.

I have already communicated about this and received approval from mentor.

The wiki page with the weekly report can be found in [6].
The repository can be found in [7].

Best regards,
Yige Huang

[1] Review twitch · Issue #289 · pgRouting/GSoC-pgRouting (github.com)
<https://github.com/pgRouting/GSoC-pgRouting/issues/289>
[2] https://video.osgeo.org/w/qC7HNRU783f6aqpysigF87
[3] pgRouting/pgrouting#2521
<https://github.com/pgRouting/pgrouting/pull/2521>