[SoC] GSoC 2023 - Week-1 Report

Aryan Gupta guptaaryan1010 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 4 11:17:13 PDT 2023

Hello everyone,

This is my first weekly report of the Official Coding Period.
*Week 1 Report (May 29th - June 4th)*

    *What did I get done this week?*

   - Created a branch "aryan-2023" on GSoC-pgRouting repository.
   - Revised the functioning of algorithm and went through the related code
again
   - Made a PR of adding my name to contributor list.
   - Studied the video: https://video.osgeo.org/w/qC7HNRU783f6aqpysigF87
   - With PR: https://github.com/pgRouting/pgrouting/pull/2521

    *What do I plan on doing next week?*

   - Catch up my week 1 work in week 2.
   - Create a basic structure for documentation, C, C++ and SQL.
   - Start developing the *pgr_drivingdistance() *function.

    *Am I blocked on anything?*

   -Nothing MAJOR

Any feedback, comments, and suggestions are welcome.

The log of pull requests can be found in [1]
The wiki page report can be found in [2]

[1]- https://github.com/pgRouting/GSoC-pgRouting/pull/293
[2]-
https://github.com/pgRouting/pgrouting/wiki/GSoC-2023-Implementing-Dijkstra%E2%80%99s-Driving-distance-Function-and-its-migration

Thank you,