[SoC] GSoC 2023 - Week-1 Report

Abhinav Jain this.abhinav at gmail.com
Sun Jun 4 10:09:21 PDT 2023

Hello Everyone!

I am writing this email to submit my weekly report for the ZOO-project
from 29th May – 4th June. The list of tasks completed during this week
is summarised below:

   - Created a branch where i will be working [1]
   - Tasks in this issue.[2]
   - Understand the working of the function and its calls.
   - Added my name in contributor's list and Made a PR [3].

Plans for the next week:-

   - Will try to replicate what vicky did in [4] for pgr_kspWithPoints.
   - Start standardising columns of the function

Am I blocked on anything?
No, Currently I am not blocked to anything.

Best Regards,
Abhinav Jain

[1] https://github.com/pgRouting/GSoC-pgRouting/tree/Abhinj-2023
[2] https://github.com/pgRouting/GSoC-pgRouting/issues/289