[SoC] GSoC 2023 - Week-1 Report

Aniket Agarwal aniketgarg187 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 4 05:18:01 PDT 2023

Hello everybody,

I am writing this email to provide an update on the work I have completed
during the first week, which spanned from May 29th to June 4th.

The work i did in this week:

   - Created the base branch Aniket-2023
   - Understand the working of the function and its calls
   - Added some comments in the main pgr_ksp.hpp file where the yen
algorithm works
   - Study the video: https://video.osgeo.org/w/qC7HNRU783f6aqpysigF87
   - With PR: https://github.com/pgRouting/pgrouting/pull/2521

Link to the Pull Request: https://github.com/pgRouting/GSoC-pgRouting/pull/290

* My Plans for next week

   - Discuss the Doubts with meteors.

   - Understand the significance of Heap_Paths.

   - Will do Some changes in Code creat structure for -one-to-many if
time allows. <https://github.com/pgRouting/GSoC-pgRouting/pull/290>
* Am I blocked on anything?*
   - I currently do not have any blocking issues and can proceed with
my tasks smoothly.

Any feedback and suggestions are welcome.

Best regards,
Aniket Agarwal