[SoC] GSoC 2023: Week 02 Report: Getting ready with ZOO-Project for the OGC Compliance Testing.

Koushikey Chhapariya chhkoushikey at gmail.com
Sun Jun 11 08:27:30 PDT 2023

Hello Everyone!

I am writing this email to submit my weekly report for the ZOO-project from
3rd June- 9th June. The list of tasks completed during this week is
summarised below:

   - We started building the docker. We had some errors while building
   docker and setting up and running the team engine on a local server [1]. To
   solve that, we did the following steps:

   1. Modify etc/apt/sources.list to get an apt-get update. [2]
   2. Build team engine with the latest team engine GitHub repository,
   i.e., team engine release 5.5.2.zip. [3]
   3. Update the docker file locally to add a “how to use 5.5.2.zip”
   release. [4]
   4. Pushed the modification to the docker file.
   5. Build and run the team engine on the local server with updated
   modifications. [5]
   6. Update the documentation on how to build and run the ETS for OGC
   API-Processes locally. [6] [7]

   - What am I planning to do next week?

   1. I will solve the issue occurring while running the ETS from the
      GitHub Action [8], which was working before as per [9]

   - Am I blocked on something?

   1. No, I am not blocked on anything.

Any feedback and suggestions are welcome.

A detailed version of the report can be found on the Wiki Page of the
Project [10]

Regards,
Koushikey
[1]
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MEEREi-jYANWkIwTUbTsgH66LHe0w2nT/view?usp=sharing
[2]
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Nu9UQ0GLiuXIvG-JbWZ4xl9N97tnN5oC/view?usp=sharing
[3]
https://github.com/Koushikey4596/ZOO-Project/blob/main/docker/ets-ogcapi-processes/build.sh
[4]
https://github.com/GeoLabs/ets-ogcapi-processes10/blob/feature/fix-dockerfile/Dockerfile#L8
[5]
https://github.com/Koushikey4596/ZOO-Project/blob/main/.github/workflows/docker-image.yml#LL51C29-L51C29
[6]
https://github.com/ZOO-Project/ZOO-Project/commit/c0334c716b82f613ea97ee52f44d3d042a60f366
[7]
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1aUwJfdRX3Wq4ZRuKG7conzR5kbKOlgJ0/view?usp=sharing
[8]
https://github.com/ZOO-Project/ZOO-Project/actions/runs/5153160724/jobs/9280053357#step:14:1
[9]
https://github.com/ZOO-Project/ZOO-Project/actions/runs/5104917738/jobs/9176155065
[10]
https://github.com/Koushikey4596/ZOO-Project/wiki/Weekly-Report:-Week-02

Koushikey Chhapariya
Centre of Studies in Resources Engineering (CSRE)
Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay
https://sites.google.com/view/koushikey