[SoC] GSoC 2023 - Week-3 Report

Aniket Agarwal aniketgarg187 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 17 19:53:34 PDT 2023

Hello everybody,

I am writing this email to update you on the work I completed during the
first week, which spanned from June 12th to June 118th.

* The work I did in this week:
   - Created new files: v6ksp.c, v6ksp_driver.cpp, and v6ksp_driver.h.
   - Removed all the changes made last week from ksp.c, ksp_driver.cpp, and
ksp_driver.h.
   - Added docqueries for one-to-many, many-to-one, many-to-many, and
combinations.
   - Made additional changes in several files to support the functionality
of the newly added files.

Link to the Pull Request: [1]

* My plans for next week:
    - Catch up on my week 3 work.
    - Fix pgtap cases and some checks (the failing ones).

* Am I blocked on anything?
   Due to my final exams, I won't be able to devote so much time to the
project. But I will catch up on my work in the coming week.

The wiki page: [2]
The repository: [3]

best regards,
Aniket Agarwal