[SoC] GSoC 2023: Week 03 Report: Getting ready with ZOO-Project for the OGC Compliance Testing.

Koushikey Chhapariya chhkoushikey at gmail.com
Sat Jun 17 23:00:00 PDT 2023

Hello Everyone!

This is my weekly report for the ZOO project (10th June- 16th June). The
list of tasks is summarised below:

   - We encountered errors while running the ETS from the GitHub Action
   [1]. To resolve this issue, we tried the following steps:

   1. Inspect all the required dependencies for SLF4J and TestNG to see if
      they are correctly configured and available in the environment. [2]
      2.  We checked if the installation of the SLF4J library and if the
      classpath is set correctly.
      3. The error message suggests referring to the SLF4J documentation at
      [3], after which we tried to locate it in [4] to remove the
dependency for
      SLF4J from the Team engine.
      4. We checked if the ETS works with the web browser using the team
      engine on the local server. We tried running the test for OGC
API Processes
      - Part 1: Core using IUT [5], where out of 45 tests, 10 failed [6].
      5. We changed the ‘main.cfg’ and ‘oas.cfg’ from localhost to zoo
      kernel. By re-running the test for OGC API Processes - Part 1: Core, our
      failed tests were reduced from 10 to 3. [7]

   - What am I planning to do next week?

   1. To resolve the test fails for OGC API Processes - Part 1: Core while
      running ETS on a web browser using the team engine on the local server.
      2. To debug the error in the failed tests.

   - Am I blocked on something?

   1. Debugging the error locally and identifying which part of the issue
      is also a big challenge, as mentioned here [8].

Any feedback and suggestions are welcome.
A detailed version of the report can be found on the Wiki Page of the
Project [9]

[1]
https://github.com/ZOO-Project/ZOO-Project/actions/runs/5152802656/jobs/9279295771#step:13:5
[2]
https://github.com/ZOO-Project/ZOO-Project/actions/runs/5152802656/jobs/9279295771#step:11:1
[3] https://www.slf4j.org/codes.html#StaticLoggerBinder
[4] https://github.com/opengeospatial/teamengine/blob/master/pom.xml
[5] http://zookernel/ogc-api/
[6]
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uSLF-iQ9Fil5Sb-2GCGBCb_STD4h0gnY/view?usp=sharing
[7]
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pVkTITXUyQ5de5Shv-Ee80w1-gArtoqo/view?usp=sharing
[8] https://github.com/opengeospatial/ets-ogcapi-processes10/issues/51
[9] https://github.com/Koushikey4596/ZOO-Project/wiki/Weekly-Report:-Week-03

Koushikey Chhapariya
Centre of Studies in Resources Engineering (CSRE)
Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay
https://sites.google.com/view/koushikey