[SoC] GSoC 2023 - Week-3 Report - [Improving pgr_withPointsDD]

Yige Huang square1ge at gmail.com
Sun Jun 18 01:53:47 PDT 2023

Hello everyone,

Here is my third weekly report (Jun 12 - Jun 18):

   - *What did I get done this week?*

   - Had a meeting with mentors and identified a new function signature,
      which can be found [1].
      - Reverted last week's changes (because I'm going to create a totally
      new function).

   - Created new pgr_withPointsDD, which changed the `driving side`  from
      optional parameter to required parameter.

   - *What do I plan on doing next week?*

   - Adding a new column depth to pgr_withPointsDD.

   - *Am I blocked on anything?*

No, major.

PR of this week can be found in [2].
The wiki page with the weekly report can be found in [3].
The repository can be found in [4].

Any feedback, comments, and suggestions are welcome.

Best regards,
Yige Huang

[1] https://github.com/pgRouting/GSoC-pgRouting/issues/300
[2] https://github.com/pgRouting/GSoC-pgRouting/pull/303