[SoC] GSoc 2023 Week-4 Report Standardizing pgr_drivingDistance

Aryan Gupta guptaaryan1010 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 25 10:49:32 PDT 2023

Hello everyone,
GSoc 2023 Week-4 Report Standardizing pgr_drivingDistance
Here is my third weekly report (Jun 19 - Jun 28):

   - *What did I get done this week?*

    - Read the whole code of prim_dd and kruskal_dd and tried to understand
the working
    -added a new structure path_rtdd
    -made some new v4 files
    -adjusted function names according to the new files

   - *What do I plan on doing next week?*

   - Catching up on week 4 pull request.
   - Adding a new column depth to pgr_drivingDistance.

   - *Am I blocked on anything?*

   -I think i need more info on the path structures i.e. basepath_ssec.cpp
and basepath_ssec.hpp .It would be very helpful to everyone as all
functions need it.

PR of this week can be found in [1].
The wiki page with the weekly report can be found in [2].
The repository can be found in [3].

Best regards,
Aryan Gupta

[1] https://github.com/pgRouting/GSoC-pgRouting/pull/310
[2] GSoC 2023 Implementing Dijkstra’s Driving distance Function and its
migration · pgRouting/pgrouting Wiki
[3] https://github.com/arya1010/GSoC-pgRouting