[Southeast-US] Southeast FOSS4GEO Case Studies

Sanders, Langdon M. LMSanders at forsythco.com
Thu Sep 24 07:02:27 PDT 2015

Hello Everyone,

Thanks for the update on the conference. Does anyone have Southeast regional examples of local & county governments implementing Free and Open Source geo-solutions?

I am highly interested in these opportunities and I am looking for additional resources and case studies. Cost savings are important to management but must also be balanced with set-up time and maintenance and support.

I’m looking for implementation stories & lesson’s learned.

Thank you!

Langdon Sanders | M.P.A., GIS Analyst
FORSYTHCOUNTY Geographic Information Services
110 E. Main St., Suite 130 | Cumming, GA 30040
o: 770.781.2108  x3156 | f: 678.513.5890 | www.forsythco.com<http://www.forsythco.com/>