[Southeast-US] Southeast FOSS4GEO Case Studies

Emma Strong eestrong118 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 07:16:05 PDT 2015

I know someone who is working on this in Northwest Mississippi, and I am
working towards that goal for Southeast Mississippi, but I currently do not
have much worked out yet (I, too, am curious about best practices and case
studies).  I hope to talk to my colleague soon so I can include something
in the Geo for All newsletter (I am the North American co-editor), so
hopefully there will be a bit in there when the next one comes out!
Speaking of which, if there are any events, projects, funding
opportunities, scholarships, anything that anyone would like included in
the newsletter, please let me know!

Thanks,
Emma Strong
GIS Coordinator, Southern Mississippi Planning and Development District
Co-Editor for Geo For All monthly newsletter
eestrong118 at gmail.com