[Southeast-US] GRASS GIS Raleigh meetup, July 9, Hunt at NC State

Vaclav Petras wenzeslaus at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 17:30:44 PDT 2016

Hello list,

the next GRASS GIS Raleigh meetup is planned for Saturday, July 9. The
people who are usually coming work on GRASS module they want to develop,
but even if you don't have idea what to work on right now, come, there is
plenty of things you can do. For example, you can test the upcoming 7.2
release of GRASS GIS or the work being done on cartography in GRASS GIS
during the Google Summer Code. I can guarantee you will learn several new
things during that!

As usually, we will meet at the Hunt library at NC State Centennial Campus
at 1:30 PM. You are welcome to join any time during the afternoon in the
room 4502 called Fishbowl. See details at

https://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GRASS_GIS_Raleigh_meetups_2016

See you there,
Vashek (Vaclav Petras)