[Southeast-US] GRASS GIS Raleigh meetup, July 9, Hunt at NC State

kathi at spatialanalysisinc.com kathi at spatialanalysisinc.com
Thu Jun 23 18:07:35 PDT 2016

GRASS GIS Raleigh meetup, July 9, Hunt at NC State

Hunt library at NC State Centennial Campus
1070 Partners Way, Raleigh - Raleigh

<http://www.triangleareagis.com/locations/hunt-library-at-nc-state-centennia
l-campus/> Events

<https://maps.google.com/maps?ll=35.774167,-78.673205&z=14&t=m&hl=en-US&gl=U
S&mapclient=apiv3>

http://www.triangleareagis.com/events/grass-gis-raleigh-meetup-july-9-hunt-a
t-nc-state/

Date/Time
Date(s) - 09/07/2016
1:30 pm - 6:00 pm

Location

<http://www.triangleareagis.com/locations/hunt-library-at-nc-state-centennia
l-campus/> Hunt library at NC State Centennial Campus

The next GRASS GIS Raleigh meetup is planned for Saturday, July 9. The
people who are usually coming work on GRASS module they want to develop, but
even if you don't have idea what to work on right now, come, there is plenty
of things you can do. For example, you can test the upcoming 7.2 release of
GRASS GIS or the work being done on cartography in GRASS GIS during the
Google Summer Code. I can guarantee you will learn several new things during
that!

As usually, we will meet at the Hunt library at NC State Centennial Campus
at 1:30 PM. You are welcome to join any time during the afternoon in the
room 4502 called Fishbowl. See details at

 <https://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GRASS_GIS_Raleigh_meetups_2016>
https://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GRASS_GIS_Raleigh_meetups_2016