[sr.org] spatialreference.org Digest, Vol 3, Issue 3

Julien Moquet moquet.julien at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 13:32:02 PDT 2016

Yes, epsg.io seems to use a reverse projection query like aaronr's (the
change function on the map uses distance as an accuracy for each
projection).
It could be interesting to find how they do inside their code :
https://github.com/klokantech/epsg.io
I think it is stable, but you should ask them before stepping your plan !

Sorry, I will not be in Bonn that year, I heard of it too late, and without
a big project to tell everybody of !

Indeed, your project is a good idea, and I am interested in freewebservices
over the internet.
May you ask osgeo mailing list already ? Many others might share the same
bet as you.

A last question : why are you making windows guis ? It will not work on
mobile devices nor other OS, and far away your very good proposal of free
webservices !

Regards,
Julien.