[OSGeo-Standards] Software standards discussions => new list

Raj Singh rsingh at opengeospatial.org
Wed Aug 22 16:42:11 EDT 2007

Andrew provided a great response to Lorenzo's KML comment. On the
styling issue, this is exactly the kind of feedback we need to get to
the SLD working group. The current mechanism is for you to write a
change proposal, requesting this type of functionality. Do you know
how to go about this? We hope to have a Web-based process of
submitting change requests, but that probably won't happen until next
year.
---
Raj