[OSGeo-Standards] Initial OWS Context

Lorenzo Becchi lorenzo at ominiverdi.com
Fri Nov 2 08:27:28 EDT 2007

thanks Tom.
I've updated my test application for OpenLayers:
http://www.ominiverdi.org/openlayers/context/examples/context-owc.html

As the menu suggests, you should first "load OWS Context (OWC)".
Then  "OWC -> OpenLayers (OLON)" to transform the Context into an OLON
object for OpenLayers and finally you can "apply OLON to map" to see the
result in the map.

You can edit any stage of the process directly in the form field so you
can try to paste whatever OWS Context you have in mind.

actually I'm supporting only WMS layers, but WFS layers should be
supported soon and all other layers OpenLayers supports should come as
far as we add the Extension to OWS Context.

ciao
Lorenzo

ps: I prefer image/jpeg for the BMNG, try changing it by hand in the
form field. ;-)