[OSGeo-Standards] Re: How to extend OWS Context for several specific cases

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 23:15:22 EDT 2007

Lorenzo, Jody,
Yes, lets set up a wiki/issue tracker for OWS Context, but lets do it in
conjunction with the OGC.

I'm very heartened by the OGC's recent mass market focus and their moves
to open up their processes to the Open Source community, as noted by
Carl Reed's email  earlier (copied below). When the OGC reach out to the
Open Source community like this, we should work with them where possible.

OGC representatives: Carl, Mark, Greg, Raj,
How soon can the OGC open up a wiki and issue tracker for OWS Context
that can be used by the Open Source community? (Sooner would be better
to avoid developers running off and setting it up without the OGC).

--
Cameron Shorter
Geospatial Systems Architect

Think Globally, Fix Locally