[OSGeo-Standards] Re: How to extend OWS Context for several specific cases

Lorenzo Becchi lorenzo at ominiverdi.com
Tue Oct 23 19:12:10 EDT 2007

> Bleck too much; set up a wiki and track new context ideas in the same
> manner as open street maps handles new feature types. Let
> collaboration and composition sort out the good ideas and leave OSGeo
> (and a process) out of it. When we feel we have something good kick it
> over the wall to OGC (much like with the WMS tile idea).

why should I do twice an effort to prepare a document, when OGC guys are
here in this list?
and if we are going in two different directions while editing different
documents?

if we don't have a Wiki to work together we can set up one or use OSGeo one.

process could be easy: public Wiki to mess up the Context, private Wiki
for OGC internal documents.

make sense?

ciao
Lorenzo