[OSGeo-Standards] Re: How to extend OWS Context for several specific cases

Jody Garnett jgarnett at refractions.net
Wed Oct 24 14:21:23 EDT 2007

I was more meaning the root page handed out here:
- http://www.ogcnetwork.net/massmarket/owscontext

I can create child pages; and edit those. But I cannot introduce what
the heck an OWS Context file is on this top level link (see
http://www.ogcnetwork.net/wfssimple for a good example). I have also
been unable to remove pages; but changing their title works okay...
strange setup this one.

Jody